Lohri is a popular winter Punjabi folk festival, celebrated primarily by Sikhs and Hindus from the Punjab region in the northern part of the Indian subcontinent, celebrated on 13 January of every year. The significance and legends about the Lohri festival are many and these link the festival to the Punjab region.
- Date: January 13 2023
- Also Called: Lal Loi
- Significance: Midwinter festival, celebration of winter solstice
- Type: Religious, cultural
- Celebrations: Bonfire, song, and dance
- Observed By: Sikhs and Hindus
- Religious Type: Hinduism, Sikhism