Eid al-Adha or Eid Qurban, also called the "Festival of the Sacrifice", is the second of two Islamic holidays celebrated worldwide each year, and considered the holier of the two. It honours the willingness of Ibrahim to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God's command.
- Date: July 30 2020
- Also Called: Eid Qurban,Festival of Sacrifice, Sacrifice Feast
- Significance: Commemoration of Ibrahim (Abraham)'s willingness to sacrifice his son in obedience of a command from God End of the annual Hajj to Mecca
- Type: Lebaran, Religious holiday, Islamic holiday
- Celebrations: Eid prayers, animal sacrifice, charity, social gatherings, festive meals, gift-giving
- Observed By: Muslims and Druze
- Religious Type: Islam, Sunni Islam